July 10, 2020

UCC - Old Post But Because of Quarantined...

I miss the usual dining experience.  It's bit weird now because of social distancing and it's never been the same especially in a Filipino setting because we share food.

Anyway, here's me finally looking into this old blog and saw some photos that are unpublished.

UCC i thought was just for coffee, but hey they have Japanese food and overall they are yum.

Just sharing the photos as remembrance.  Reminiscing and trying to remember what I think of these food, I think I like the dish in the first photo very much...it has the right amount of saltiness and sweetness and the meat is tender.




Katsu Curry I'm a bit meh, the curry sauce is a bit strong for a japanese curry and the katsu was a bit dry but it is still yum.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)