July 10, 2020

IOPE BB Cushion - Really Old Post That I Did Not Published


BB Cushion is a big boom in asia and is now gaining popularity in the international market with Lancome releasing their very own range of cushion.  Right now, there are many different types of it to suite the demands of makeup enthusiasts.  For fun, I got a refill of the IOPE Air Cushion XP which is one of the first and popular BB cushion that came out.


Since this is an old post I'll just hive a summary.
 This Iope cushion just have this glowy finish but not doesn't have the sticky feel.  It's not patchy even though I have dry skin and just blends well with my skin even if I don't retouch for the whole day...feeling natural na ganda lang - ganun.

I feel a bit weird with the cushionscushion at first but patting definitely they key and I like that it picks just the right amount of bb cream/foundation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)