August 30, 2012

Let it Snoe,Let it Snoe, Let it Snoe

I am just so happy that Snoe granted my wish that their kiosk in Cinderella, Glorietta will also be on sale (hehehe, Thanks Snoe).  So here's what I got:
Snoe White Exfoliating Oatmeal Set
I got the set for P388 instead of P499 when individually purchased.  The set also comes in a cute travel pouch perfect of course for travelling and as a gift too.
Want to take part of their annual sale too?  Hurry you still have time to hoard.  Here's the list of the schedule of Snoe's sale and visit their facebook page here to know the items that are on sale!

Schedule of Sale:
Online & Shopinas-- Aug 1 -Aug 31
Festival Mall- Aug 10-17

SM Valenzuela- Aug 3- 5/ Aug 24-29
Shopwise Pacita - Aug 3-31
Robinsons dasma Aug 10-31
Market Market Aug 10-31
Robinsons galleria Aug 10-31
SM Center Las Pinas-Aug 28-30
Cinderella Glorietta- Aug 17-Sept 9
Festival mall Aug 10-17
SM Las Pinas- Aug 28-30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)