September 20, 2012

Snoe Happy White Ever After

Oiling is something that terrifies me when I was a kid.  Aside from the sticky feeling, the smell of the coconut oil (homemade since I lived in the province) is not pleasant when under the scorching heat of of the sun.  But since I have dry and it's -ber/cold months now, I can't afford to skip oiling my skin.

According to squidoo.com, "Pure plant oils are true miracles of nature and have been used since the beginning of time to treat, heal and soothe physical, emotional and spiritual ills -bringing balance to mind, body and soul."
Happy White Ever After
Premium Whitening Massage and Bath Treatment Oil
Relax. Calm. Whitens
Weird that I fell asleep soundly when I first used Snoe's Happy White Ever After.  I read the label the next day and found the answer to the mystery.
Natural Ingredients
Happy White Ever After is a relaxing , skin silkening luxury that offers superior glide for massage and luxurious hydration for the body.
It has Rose Water that offers a soothing property to the nerves and emotional & psychological state of mind. It is regarded as a mild sedative and anti-depressant.  It also has Bengkoang, singkamas here in the Philippines aka Mexican tuber which is currently gaining popularity because of its whitening and dark spots lightening benefits.  Hmmm maybe this tuber is one of the reason why I have fair skin since I munch loads of it when I was young.  Well going back to the ingredients,  this oil contains the following natural goodness:
from snoebeauty.com
I use this oil like a body serum: it is actually like a serum as my skin absorbs it quickly especially right after taking a bath (it just glides, easy to spread so a drop can already cover my two hands).  I like the flowery, almond~ny scent and the design of the bottle really reminds me of Snow White.

Up for a massage?  Why not use some of this oil to your aching muscles.  Put a few drops of Happy White Ever After to your palms, rub then apply and massage to the desired area.  The heat and the motion will help your muscles relax.

Dead tired but still up for a warm bath?  Again, add a few drops to a tub or like me, pail of warm/lukewarm water and indulge with Rose Water's aroma and enjoy the perk of having an instantly (although lightly) moisturize skin.

Thanks for reading.  Till then.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)