October 30, 2012

TheFaceShop Clean Face and E'thym

It's the time of the month when girls can't stop pimples and breakouts and also it's ~ber months which means that my skin gets extra dry even when the weather is not too cold and so when I visied my family back in our province last weekend, I do not have any excuse to skipdoing my usual skincare routine but it's just a hassle to bring all the products that I'm currently using and so I relied on the samples that I got from my purchases.
Clean Face + E'thym
I got tons of TheFaceShop samples when I became a Club20 VIP member and chose to bring with me the above products because they claim to be mild yet are best for acne, troubled skin.  It takes a month to see the full effectivity of a product but I only have three days so I'll do my best to; although brief, describe the necessary details of the samples.
photo from The Face Shop Clean Face Series fb page
Clean Face Acne Solution Foam Cleansing claims to wash away acne-causing bacteria and debris.  This cleanser has a soapy with a hint of citrus smell.  It iss foamy and leaves my face squeaky clean.  The sachet is good for 2 to 3 uses.
photo from The Face Shop Clean Face Series fb page
Clean Face Mild Toner claims to provide quick and effective care for skin troubles.  I pour a just right amount of the toner to a cotton ball and was really surprised to find brownish color on it (just when I thought that the cleanser removed all whatever is on my face.  I should never underestimate the power of a toner).  Just like any other toner, it's transparent, liquidy and has a citrusy smell with a hint of alcohol into it.  Good for 3 to 5 uses.
photo from The Face Shop Clean Face Series fb page
Next is the Clean Face Mild Lotion which I'm a little skeptic to because well it's called lotion (maybe I'll post something in the future the differences of face lotion, emulsion and cream).  It has the same smell as the toner and is white in color.  Consistency is like of a body lotion and feels heavier than an emulsion when applied to face.  My skin didn't absorb this quickly and have to pat my face for like a minute.  Good for 3 to 5 uses.

These three somehow helped in lessening the redness of my pimples probably because of it's main ingredient Tea Tree extract which; as indicated in the label, treats oily or problem skin more quickly and effectively.

Now since I have dry skin, I also brought with me this essence and cream to use at night.
photo from http://international.thefaceshop.com
I already gave my thoughts on the essence so I'll move on to the E'thym O2 Aura Cream which is liquidy rather than creamy yet it feels heavy when applied and my face looked oily.  I also don't like the scent of this one because it smells like melted plastic.  The result is just okay: my face is moisturize and a little smooth, but will not be a fan of this line.  I think it's more for those with normal skin type.  Good for 1 to 2 uses.

Do you also bring samples when travelling?

Thanks for reading.  Till then.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)