November 25, 2012

Fun - "Carry On" Acoustic

This is probably my song of the year.

from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9PiLdjmR0w

I don't know if it just my age but after all the things that I've been thru, it seems like I do not know who I am anymore.  I actually post it on my facebook (the real me not Arya De Guzman, my alter ego) and my sister commented the link of this song (the original version).  Great lyrics: it makes me cry, smile and be strong I mean whatever happens to our life all we can do is to move forward and keep on going.  We have to carry on!

Here's my favorite part of the song:
Cause we are
We are shining stars
We are invincible
We are who we are
On our darkest day
When we're miles away
Sun will come, we will find our way home

If you're lost and alone
Or you're sinking like a stone
Carry on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)