January 18, 2013

TheFaceShop Real Nature Mask Red Ginseng

Relax, relax it's Friday.  Let's end the weekday with a mask!
THEFACESHOP Real Nature Mask Red Ginseng
Finally a TSF mask that I love! Surprisingly, this Real Nature Mask Red Ginseng has no alcohol smell that I always complain about whenever I use a mask from TheFaceShop (bravo, clap clap).  Instead, it has a little herby, minty scent that is light and refreshing- nothing irritating.  The essence is colored brown! And not sticky yet patting is still necessary for quick absorption.
I tried putting the essence in a white shirt and it stained, can be remove by washing with soap and water though
Now for the effect:  My face looked revitalize though I noticed that my pores on my cheeks gone bigger good thing they went back to their normal state (how I wish they shrink) when I wash my face.  My skin also still feels moisturize even after washing and looks healthy up to 3 days (with diminishing effect of course and moisturizing cream is still needed).

Thanks for reading.  Till then.  Bye!


  1. Arya, you didn't really like this one?

  2. Thanks for sharing such a good thought, paragraph is good, thats why i have read it completely

    Also visit my web page ... Truth about Abs Program
    My page :: Truth about 6 Pack Abs


Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)