February 27, 2013

Etude House Natural Mask Pearl

This is the first time that I will be posting a face mask from Etude House simply because it's my first time to use one, thanks to all the online sellers since physical stores of Etude House in the Philippines always run out of face mask, Pearl variant in particular which I used last weekend.  This is perfect for my skin since I have a dull one
Etude House Natural Mask (Pearl)
Essence mask contains pearl extract that promotes natural skin glow.  Tension fit design for improved facial adhesion and comfot
1000mg of essence
P58
I love the matted packaging and find the cartoons pulling  and holding the pearl a little funny.
The sheet mask has a medium thickness and doesn't tear easily.  It's a little short on the chin area though but other than that, it fits my face alright (those with big/matangos nose may have a little problem with the nose area of the mask, I have a small nose by the way).
only have 2 cuts
The essence of the Etude House Pearl Mask is so light it's almost like water but when I applied the excess essence, my face feels sticky.  It has also a light pleasant smell and it's white in color with some small pearly glitter particles when applied to the skin.  I am so happy at how this mask instantly brighten my face after 45 minutes (yeah, I let the mask stay on my face for nore than the recommended time which is 20 to 30 minutes) and when I woke up the following day (I use masks before I got to bed), the glow in my face remains and my skin is smoother.

I'm not just okay that it opened up my pores in the cheek area (I must really buy a closing pore serum) but overall it's a good refreshing and brightening mask.

Thanks for reading. Till then. Bye!

16 comments:

  1. same for me too. When I use a mask, it always feels so sticky afterwards and I want to wash my face bec of it. But this mask is overall good too :) I'd still use masks from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have to tap my face plenty of times for the stickeness to disappear :) and it's good to use facial mask from time to time to freshen our face, right? ^_^

      Delete
  2. lol the cartoons made me laugh to xD
    I've also heard from a lot of people that the mask instantly brightens the face :D
    Also, just wondering, but do you normally leave a mask on for the whole night? How does it compare to leaving a mask on for the normal 30 min?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried leaving a mask for a whole night and it surely fall off anyway since I'm a side sleeper @_@ I use sleeping pack instead. the longest time I put a sheet mask on my face was an hour and a half. Not much difference though (^_^) except maybe that the sheet mask is already dry? ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whoops! sorry ): I misunderstood xD
      When you said that you woke up the next morning with a brighter face, I thought you meant that you slept with the mask on. fail.
      I love sleeping packs though :D! Which one are you currently using?

      Delete
    2. hahaha it's okay maybe my wordings are a little confusing. i'm currently using the face shop lovely me: ex waterful mask but soon i'll use the shea nutriful mask from etude. any sleeping pack you could recommend?

      Delete
    3. ooh i've heard great things about both of those masks. The lovely me: ex mask's packaging is so adorable!
      My favorite sleeping mask is the watsons brand collagen sleeping mask. I got it really cheaply at a watson's sale and it's amazing. It's so hydrating @.@

      Delete
    4. yes it is really cute it's one of the reason why i bought it :P
      i shall explore watsons then for the collagen mask :D thanks

      Delete
    5. uh, unfortunately there's no collagen sleeping pack from watsons here :(

      Delete
    6. aww ):
      Are there collagen products though?
      The bb cream is also great! xD
      Also dang, did you just go to watsons?

      Delete
    7. aww ): Are there still collagen products though?
      The bb cream is really good too xD
      And dang, did you just go to watsons :D?

      Delete
    8. yeah just been to watsons and only saw a collagen sheet mask

      Delete
  4. i like watsons face masks better =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. watsons face mask are improving. just bought two and hope it'll
      not be as sticky as before. very affordable too :)

      Delete
  5. I use this mask too and I really like it! But I haven't noticed if it opens up my pores, I have to check for sure because I have huge pores too ^^:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hope it's just the heat of the weather here bit I have big pores too to begin with but overall i loke this mask: light and it really brightens my face :)

      Delete

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)