October 14, 2013

The Body Shop Cranberry Joy and Macadamia Body Butter Duo

The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Body Polish and Macadamia Body Butter Duo

It's already been a year since I started to love to hoard from The Body Shop when they go on sale.  Thankfully I somehow stopped myself from getting anything whenever my sister goes to the shop last third quarter of the year.  But by now, my The Body Shop resources; especially the body butters, are depleting and I'm actually praying that they will go on a bonggang sale come January 2014 (if my memory serves me right, they usually sell the Christmas themed products at a 50% discount so I'm preparing my money for the Ginger Sparkle Body Polish *all smiles*).  I got these two The Body Shop products:  Cranberry Joy Body Polish and Macadamia Body Butter Duo, early this year and late last year at a discount around 40% or 50%.

Macadamia Body Butter Duo

If the face has a combi skin type, so is the body.  Mine is normal to dry sometimes dry to very dry so having this duo body butters is a great idea as I can addressed whatever the condition of my body skin.  Well this body butter is, well... moisturizing just like the other body butters from the body shop (I don't know what else to say) although the thicker part (the more brownish one in the pic) is more heavy and more moisturizing than the olive or shea variant.  The smell is something seductive, yes it's nutty but it also have some kind of silkiness or "sultryness" (I know there's no such word as this) to it.

red beads

I read some reviews of Cranberry Joy body polish and most complained about the smell.  I generally like the cranberry smell of this one as it's something warm and comforting although I have to agree with others that it somehow reminds of a fruit cake with a lot of brandy of it (well it's a christmas themed product).  Well if you like to livin up the smell of this then why not add some lemon juice to it?  I accidentally discovered the beautiful combination of the two when I decided to rub the excess lemon juice that I have in my skin then after a minute, used the Cranberry Body Polish (well because I'm taking a bath) and my oh my the smell is so gorgeous:  it's something refreshing and joyful and comforting at the same.  Plus the lemon juice helps in softening and brightening the skin too so if you have these two at your home and in the mood to experiment, then why not try the lemon and cranberry combo.

Again and again (I guess this is the third time that I'm saying this whenever I post something about body polish), body polish is a convenient product for me as it washes the dirt off my skin plus it also mildly exfoliate it with the help of different kinds of natural beads, I actually don't what they are made off but I love every bit of them.  So far, Ginger Sparkle is my favorite body polish from The Body Shop mainly because of the smell.

Thanks for reading. Till then. Bye!

follow me on bloglovin at http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3907488like my page on fb at https://www.facebook.com/TheCertifiedLatebloomer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)