July 10, 2020

Oh Looky: I give up with the Cat-Eye


Old Post here, hehehehe...just trying to finish old stuff.

I'm amaze at how I look different with a bit of lines and flick around my eyes...too bad I'm lazy to perfect the lines and the heavy cleansing so I have to quit eyelining.

Maybelline HyperSharp Wing is easy to use - it glides effortlessly and gives sharp lines. It's not opaque as I wanted it to be so the black is more like gray. More on the liquidity side so for someone who blinks a lot, I always mess up so I have to set it immediately with eyeshadow.

TonyMoly Gel Liner was an impulse buy probably beacause of the cool packaging but I like how black this is. It takes time and patience to apply this as gliding application will just result to broken lines. From a noob perspective, short line application is the way to go. It won't easily budge too.

Eyeliner definitely is not an everyday thing for me but more for some fancy occasion but then again, I'm lazy so maybe I'll just try false lashes or mascara next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)