July 10, 2020

Oh Looky: Maskie



Caolion was mentioned by Michelle Phan before in her youtube channel (long time ago it seems) ang got curious.  I got these 3 for a good deal.

The O2 Bubble Pore Pack is really bubbly, the bubbliest that I tried from bubbles pore packs.  It creates really dense bubbles and really helps lift whatever gunk in my pores.

The Blackhead Steam Pore Pack is ohhhh so hot.  Definitely no steaming needed when I use this.  It's a bit scary at first but it will slowly cool down which is like a timer for me to take it off and move on to the next mask.

Pore Original Pack is the cool one.  After the steamy session with the Steam Pore Pack, this is likealike nice breeze to the face.  It cools and "closed" the pores that completes the whole cleaning of pores experience.

These three Caolion products works well together for a heallthy, small looking pores.



Sheet Masks of course are the basics although I'm trying my best to limit using them (there's already al of garbage in this world.

My go to brands are Innisfree and My Scheming.  I usually get them on buy 1 get 1 deals so it's light on the pocket.

Innisfree is overall moisturizing and non irritating and since I have dry ski, I can get away with not washing the excess essence.

My Scheming, does the same thing but a little better in the sense that the material used in the mask itself is thinner (but still sturdy) which just sticks to my skin even if I move around.  It's essence is also non sticky, my skin just loves to absorb it.

Honorable mention is The Face Shop's Real Nature Sheet mask.



I also got some great deal with the Laneige Regenerating Mask and Mediheal Mask.

The Mediheal one is an upgrade from the roadshop brands - better mask quality and less stickier essence.

Laneige Regenerating Mask is LUXE! The mask itself is made of this jelly or young coconut like flesh, it's just nice and smooth to the skin when applied.  It's essence is also a major upgrade at hindi tinipid - I just feel so young and refreshed and my face looking brighter and less tired (medyo parang nagpafacial ako pag eto ginamit ko).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)