June 11, 2012

The Multi-Purpose Gel: Nature Republic's Aloe Vera Soothing Gel

Annyeong Haseyo! I just recently found joy in Korean Products and the first that landed into my hands is this Multi-Purpose Soothing and Moisture - Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel (the name already explained everything about this product hahaha)
photo from Nature Republic Philippines' facebook page
Got curious with this product because it was sold out 39 times (whoah).
photo from Nature Republic Philippines' facebook page
The Gel is clear and watery and has an aloe like smell (refreshing).  I use it everyday as a body moisturizer and as an eye mask (I put the gel on a cotton pad) to soothe my tired eyes.  I also tried it as a moisturizing pack by mixing 2 part of the aloe gel and 1 part of baby oil.
Here are other ways to enjoy this product:
photo from Nature Republic Philippines' facebook page
One tub of this by the way goes a long way (300 ml good for 1 to 2 months).
What I Like:
Soothes and moisturizes skin (lotion still needed if you have very dry skin like mine)
Has fresh and refreshing scent
AFFORDABLE, P220 for 300ml (P295 as of September 12, 2012)
Paraben Free
Mineral Oil Free
Light and Non-Sticky

^_^
*photos are from Nature Republic Philippines' facebook page below is my blurred photo (sorry)
Thanks for reading.  Till then.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)