June 12, 2012

Feel and Be One with the Nature: My Haul from Nature Republic

Got some basic stuff from Nature Republic.



Here's my Haul:
  • Morning Fruits Peach Shower Gel and Lotion at P220 each
  • Body Peeling Mist for P440
  • Soothing and Moisture Aloe 70% Emulsion  with a price of P440
  • The Salon Body Esthe Sensitive Hair Remover for P395 (box got wet so it's not in the picture)
  • And of course, the Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel (Aloe Gel for short) for P220
Freebies!!!:
  • 2 Collagen BB Cream
  • 2 The Whiter Fermentation Whitening Mask
  • And a standee of JGS (gave it to my friend. she's the reason why i shyly asked the SA to give me one. You know who you are.)
And since it's my first to reach P1000:

The Beauticard Essence which entitles me to have 10% discount on my next purchases.

Excited to be part of their Megamall Boutique's grand opening this coming July!

Thanks for reading.  Till then.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)