July 19, 2012

Etude House Milk Talk in Apple!

I started this week with something new (well for me) like the Milk Talk Body Wash from Etude House.
"Moisturizing body wash supplies rich foam, texture and fragrant scent for soft, cleansed skin."


~Wow!~
The scent is "Wow" for me.  I got the Apple Milk because its has the most appealing scent to me, fruity but not in an irritating way (guess this explains the wow in the product's label).  It really smell like a real apple; the right sweetness and crisp scent, plus all the goodness of milk (I guess?).  The container is cute and...well small for 200ml (just the size of my palm).  If I put this in the refrigerator, my family might think this as a real apple flavored milk.  The wash is in translucent milk green and is a little watery but produces ample amount of bubbles.


Everything is good.  As the label says; supplies rich foam, texture and fragrant scent.  Oh wait, the moisturizing part is missing.  Yep, it leaves my skin cleansed but doesn't deliver the moisturizing effect it promises.

Anyway, the cuteness, scent and the bubbles are the winning factors for this product.  And if you like chocolate, strawberry, banana and steam milk in your body wash for a change then you might get intrigued and give this line a try.
Thanks for reading.  Till then.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)