July 21, 2012

Happy Essential Foam Cleanser in Hyaluronic Acid

(Okay this one is for real; a new product from Etude House, not like the Milk Talk that I posted some days ago which is already familiar to others but not to me.  And since I love this product, I have to start it with a definition of the key ingredient.)

Hyaluronic Acid
The presence of hyaluronic acid in epithelial tissue has been shown to promote keratinocyte proliferation and increase the presence of retinoic acid, causing skin hydration. Hyaluronic acid's interaction with CD44 (receptor of HA) drives collagen synthesis and normal skin function.  hyaluronic acid is critical to the structural integrity of the dermal collagen matrix that makes it a very effective topical humectant.  At young age the human body is very rich with hyaluronic acid, the reason young people have firm well hydrated skin and prompted healing process, however its quantity deteriorate dramatically with age which make skin susceptible to wrinkles, dehydration and infection. Due to this fact a lot of cosmeceutical companies have considered the important role of this molecule in fighting aging process and introduced it into their technology.  ~source:wikipedia

In short, Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is good for skin hydration and in fighting wrinkles and infection (whewwww).
"Formulated with 40% moisturizers, this creamy cleansing foam gently removes impurities with rich lather, while Hyaluronic acid promotes hydration.  Skin is happy again, feeling clean, smooth and soft."
~contains 40% moisturizing content~
Just by washing my face will help me fight wrinkles and infection?  Now that's a breeze and convenient, very convenient indeed.
~creaaamy~
The foam is in pearly white color and has fresh, clean scent (it's my first time to smell something like it so I really don't know how to describe the scent).  The 150ml tube; I think, can last to 3 to 4 months as just a little amount can already produce a lot of foam to cleanse the face and the neck (a pea size is enough).
~yehey for english translation!~
The effect of the hyaluronic variant on me is fantastic.  It doesn't leave my skin tight after every wash.  I tried one time to not to put any moisturizer or emulsion or whatsoever hydrating thing after washing with this and my face still feels hydrated for hours: no itchy whatsover feeling that a person with dry skin usually feels (I have dry skin).  It also removed some of my whiteheads. 

Happy Essential Foam Cleanser is the predecessor of Happy Tea Time Cleansing Foam.  I never had the chance to try the Happy Tea Time Cleansing Foam (I read a lot about it and everyone adores and loves it) but if Happy Essential Foam Cleanser is the improved version of the former then...whose stopping you to try this :).

Happy Essential Foam Cleanser really keeps my skin happy all day with rich foam cleansing.

Thanks for reading.  Till then.  Bye!

1 comment:

  1. This product is amazing!My saggy eye bags was gone after several washes and SAD to say i got small bumps kinda thing on my cheek and Im so disappointed but if it work flawless for me i will but until the last stock. :)

    ReplyDelete

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)