July 23, 2012

To Soothe & Moisturize: Nature Republic Aloe 70% Emulsion

After using baby cream and over commercialize moisturizers that doesn't really work, I finally decided to switch to something Korean.
Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe 70% Emulsion
"Aloe 70% Emulsion contains 70% fresh aloe vera that effectively soothes and moisturizes the skin"
Nature Republic's Aloe Vera Gel was love at first try and so I give this a chance to prove itself  as what I really wanted to have in the first place is the Tea Tree Trouble Zero Emulsion (not available :( the last time I visited Nature Republic) for me to avoid breakouts.  But, hey I have dry skin so I guess this is the right product for me.
white and liquidity
It's my first time to try an emulsion and I didn't know that it's more on the watery side.  So with all my might, I gave the bottom part of the bottle a jolt and I ended up having a lot ( so for the first timers out there, be careful hahaha).  The emulsion is white in color and has an aloe and...bamboo??? I really do smell something bamboo~ish.  It really does what it promises to do: to soothe and moisturize the skin.  So if your looking for an all in one product that have anti-aging, anti-wrinkle and so on and so forth effect, then this is not what you are looking for.  This also has Paraben.
Directions:  After using toner, gently spread over face
P290 for 150 ml is already affordable for me because it goes a long way.  It's already been 2 months since I started using this day and night and the bottle is still half full.
I like this product but I hope Nature Republic would also have or would release something with collagen (I'm currently addicted) that has the same price as Soothing & Moisture Aloe 70% Emulsion (what a long name).

Nature Republic! When are you going to open your Megamall branch?  I'm getting impatient to hoard masks!


Thanks for reading.  Till then.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)