July 16, 2012

Nature Republic Freebies

I think one of  the generous giver of GWP (gift with purchase) is Nature Republic.  For my P1500 purchases, I got 2 BB Creams and 2 Masks and (ahem) a standee...it's for a friend, okay???

collagen bb cream
The first ever BB Cream that I tried; the Collagen BB Cream Age Slick.  It's only 10ml but goes a long way (using for a month now and still counting).  I like it because it adapts to my skin tone giving my face a natural looking finish, though it doesn't totally cover my frickles (well in the first place it's a bb cream not a concealer).  I have dry skin so reapplication is not necessary.
~with the face of this korean guy~
This Brightening Mask Sheet is no joke!  It really did brighten my face after use.  The mask sheet itself is thin but doesn't break easily.  The combination of thin mask and just enough essence; for me,  is perfect as it sticks to my face, making me free to move around without the mask falling.

Thanks fro Reading.  Till then.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)