September 23, 2012

Random Haul

Here and there I've been buying stuff.  Some are needs, some are stocks but most are just some things that I feel like grabbing.
Saizen everything at P85
I used to visit Saizen during my alone time.  It's fun to look at cute things and finding an item that is worth more than P85.  I love the scrubbing pad and also think that I will love Coenzyme Q10 Face Mask and Charcoal Natural Pack.
The Body Shop at 50% sale
Hooray for 50% off sale of The Body Shop.  I'm loving the Olive Body Butter so I bought another one together with Shea Body Butter which is also for very dry skin.
Nature Republic
I'm supposed to buy an Aloe Body Cream so I got surprised to find the Aloe Vera 90% Body Shower Gel in my shopping bag when I got home.  Oh well, lesson learned, don't buy when dead tired ahahaha and of course the Aloe Gel which is getting pricier!!!
Snoe
I like the Exfoliation Soap so I'm enticed to try other variants.  I chose Vitamin C rich Calamansi because calamansi is sooo~ effective to me.
Tony Moly
My feet is in love with calluses and blisters (ahahaha my goodness).  I blame my flat footed~ness.  Hope that this is as good as the Maxii Power Foot Peeling Liquid.

Thanks for reading.  Till then.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)