September 26, 2012

Saizen Charcoal Mask

So here is another product that is effective yet really affordable.  It's the Saizen (Daiso) Charcoal Mask Natural Pack.  Daiso is from Japan and when this store landed in the Philippines it became Saizen probably because there's already a store here in the Philippines named Daiso.

Moving on, it is said that activated charcoal removes toxins not just in the surface but also beneath the skin.  It also has an antibacterial properties to relieve and  prevent infections.
Formulated with the natural ingredients from Oak trees, it removes oils and all dirt and deeply clean the pore, leaving your skin clearer with less visible pores.
The tube has Japanese and English descriptions and instructions but doesn't have any english translation of the ingredients.
After cleansing your face, evenly apply on the nose area and let it dry for 10-15 minutes.  If completely dried out, peel it off starting at the bottom, pulling toward the top.
Take Note!
Do not use use more than twice per week.
For sensitive skin, apply facial essence before using, and slowly peel it off starting at the top toward the bottom.
it's black in color with bits of charcoal.  the smell is nice though if I sniff it closely I can smell glue on it 
Since I have sensitive skin, I use first an essence before using this.  Also, I wash my face with lukewarm water for my pores to open up and for the product to penetrate underneath my skin.  I only use this mask on my nose and cheeks area where most my whiteheads and blackheads are.  Also, I recommend that you use this while watching TV (unless you're not comfortable watching with something in your face) because the drying time can stretch up to 30 minutes depending on how thick or how much you applied.

I put 5 pea size of the mask first in my pointer finger then spread it evenly in my nose and cheeks.  Wait for 10 to 15 minutes and sometimes even 30 minutes until completely dried.  If I'm in a hurry, I usually set my fan to the highest level and the mask will dry in 10 minutes.
It's kind a hard to remove the mask so in order to loosen it a little, I crinkle my nose then peel it.  As a result, whiteheads and facial hairs are removed.  Blackheads are still present in my nose and needs a little poking before leaving their beloved position.

And here's the highlight of the review!  The result:
whiteheads and facial hairs are REMOVED!
Remove any residue with water then apply your usual moisturizer.

My tube is made in Korea (surprisingly) and not in Japan.
Thanks for reading.  Till then.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)