September 25, 2012

Mask of the Week: Collagen, a late post

I love Collagen so it's very natural for me to grab a collagen mask.  This is a very late post of my Mask of the Week (this is for the third week of of September) but it is better to be late than never, right?  So here's a Collagen Mask from Tony Moly!
Natural Pulp Essence Sheet Mask Collagen
Contains vegetative collagen which effectively helps to keep the skin firm and lively
Used 100% natural pulp to make the sheet so that the sheet stays silky, irritation-free and longer lasting. It also makes the moisture last long. 
Aside from the ultra moisture it gives my skin, this collagen mask doesn't make a lot of a difference with my face probably because I am using a collagen cream on a daily basis.  Also, I had a minor breakout when I woke up the following morning; just 3 small bumps actually that I immediately prick (sorry, perfect time for me to use Tomatox).

The essence from all Tony Moly's Natural Pulp Essence Sheet Mask is sticky so just a little tip; after removing the mask sheet, take time to tap (mild tapping) your face for the skin to quickly absorb the essence.

Here are the other variants:
Acerola – Whitening and Antioxidant
 Pearl – Brightening
Hyaluronic Acid – Moisturizing
Tea Tree – Soothe Skin Breakouts





Thanks for reading.  Till then.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)