October 25, 2012

Saizen Face Washing Brush

So here's the face washing brush/pad that I use on a daily or every other day basis, a simple almost heart shape pad made of silicon from Saizen.
Saizen Face Washing Brush
I nicked this from my sister (hehehe, anyway she have 2 of these now).  This I guess is best for those with sensitive skin like me because of it's soft small bristles that doesn't irritate the skin.  This does not surely remove blackheads and will only loosen up the whiteheads from the skin but it sure does help in foaming up my cleanser and give a gentle massage and exfoliation to my face.
a closer look of the bristles
There's another version of this pad but looking into the pictures from Saizen's Facebook page, I prefer the handle of this one as I just have to insert it between my pointer and middle finger.
back part
Very gentle exfoliation + light massage~ check!  I can't afford to have an exfoliator machine so I'm good with this for now.

Thanks for reading.  Till then.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)