November 21, 2012

Lioele Blackheadzero Nose Patch

Nasty whiteheads and blackheads on my nose is really bothersome so I decided to; again, use a nose path.

Not really a fan of nose patches because aside from the smell, I hate how it enlarges my pores and the inflammation they give to my skin after use.  But I really wanted to get rid of the small black and white dots on my nose so I decided to use Lioele Blackheadzero Nose Patch which I bought from ebay at P20 a piece.
photo by my sister
Removes blackhead in a breeze!  Great adhesion contains Allantoin and Witch Hazel to soothe skin and reduce inflammation.
*Instantly cleans clogged pores
*Removes blackheads
How to use:  After washing face, wet nose with water sufficiently and then apply the strip to moistened nose area with the shiny side facing your skin.  Let the strip dry for 10 to 15 minutes.  After the strip is dried, slowly and carefully peel off strip
Caution:  1.Avoid using on blemishes, pimples and irritated or sunburned skin.
2.Stop using and ask doctor if skin becomes red, swollen and itchy during use.
3.Use only on nose.
Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandage or tapes.
5.Avoid storing under direct sunlight or high & low temperature, keep away from the reach of children.
So as instructed, I put the shiny/black part(where the charcoal is) of the patch to my wet nose.  Make sure that the nose is wet or the patch will not stick to the skin.  Just like other nose patches that I tried, there's the unexplainable smell: it's like asphalt but anyway it's tolerable and just need to bear it for 15 minutes.

After 15 minutes, I slowly pull the patch from left to right slowly because if you do it fast, there's a tendency that the white and blackheads will break in the process (slowly but surely, right?).  And here's the awesome but gruesome part:  the evidence of the efficacy of the nose patch
my whiteheads and blackheads ladies and gents
Well this patch removed most of my whiteheads and blackheads but there are still a few hard headed ones that needs to be tweeze.

My nose somehow not as inflamed as compared to the ones I tried from Watsons and my pores are also not that visible though I think I still need to put something aside from my serum.  I'll rummage my ebay purchases.  I think I have a patch and some sample of essence that promises to close pore.

Thanks for reading.  Till then.  Bye!

5 comments:

  1. woah this is superb hihi..where did you bought it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bought it from an online seller named bhappywithme. so far this pore strip is the best among the ones i've tried

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing product *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Thi Lan. you have a lovely blog too :) and I just followed you

      Delete

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)