November 17, 2012

Sample Everywhere: Chia Seed

Sample here, sample there and everytime I purchase, sample is everywhere.  One of the reason why I love shopping in korean products is because of the samples and freebies I get from boutiques and online seller.  I got some TheFaceShop Chia Seed samples from my mask purchases from a facebook user seller Bae Lu.
Chia Seed Toner, Lotion and Cream
"Contains 100% chia seeds water instead of water
Chia seeds water is extracted within 24 hours via the Fresh method, instead of water delivers the vitality of the highly pure chia seeds."
What I like from this range is the scent: it smells refreshing yet becomes unscented when already applied to skin.

Toner + Lotion sample
Here are the descriptions from TheFaceShop's international website:
Chia Seed Watery Toner
A moisturizing toner that instantly hydrates the skin.  Tones dry and patchy dead skin cells and moisturizes the skin as if water is absorbed.
A natural moisture drop absorbing moisture 10 times its own weight.

Chia Seed Watery Lotion
A moisturizing lotion that restores the skin's innate clear luster.  Spreads onto the skin smoothly without stickiness and is absorbed quickly to prevent skin dryness.
Soft suppleness both inside and outside the skin
Organically germinated chia seeds, which draw and absorb moisture, not only hydrate but also nourish the skin to effectively restore suppleness.

The toner leaves my skin fresh and clean though I'm not amaze with its moisturizing effect as promised in the product's description.  As for the lotion, it's perfect for those who live in a hot place as it doesn't leave my face oily and sticky and is quickly absorbed by my skin but whenever I got to a cold place I use the cream.  The toner and the lotion samples are good for 5 to 6 applications.
Cream Sample
Chia Seed Moisture-holding Seed Cream
A refreshing water drop that busts the moment it touches the skin fully hydrates the skin and moisturizes the inside of the skin for an extended period.
Immediate hydration and a comfortable protective film
Chia seed, which carries moisture 10 times its own weight, and chamomile provide immediate hydration and soothe dry and reddened skin quickly.

I think this is great when a cold place.  Why?  I used this cream twice while sleeping without the air conditioner on I woke up with an oily face and poof a small pimple!!.  So I used this instead whenever I go to work and by the middle of the working hour, my nose is starting to dry so re-application is needed.  The sample is good for 5 to 6 uses.

Quick post eh?  Well I'm not a huge fan of the TheFaceShop skincare products so I use sample first, before buying a full size.  Anyway, I hope the descriptions and my quick notes helped.

Thanks for reading.  Till then.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)