November 18, 2012

Disappointments: A Sad Haul

Sale, new product releases, great promos; I can't help but lift my haul ban and shop.  Unfortunately Korean boutiques here in the Philippines disappointed me.

Etude House, what's new?  Items are always out of stock!
Nature Republic on sale?  SA's are busy roaming around without noticing me because I look poor.  Good thing my friend and I already ordered online.
And the biggest DISAPPOINTMENT of all: TONYMOLY.

Since TonyMoly announces its sale on some great selection, I've been reading haul posts about itens some bloggers got that are on 50% off, one of them is Floria.  So I ask the SA for the Floria products that are on sale and said that they returned the prices back to their original prices.

*SIGH* Anyway, here's what I got.
Clear Hair Removal Cream P378
Hug Me Hair Removal Cream P398
Cherry Blossom Hand Lotion P298
Magic Four Sided Nail Buffer P78
Hyaluronic Acid Mask Sheet P58
No sale items on my haul (huhuhu) but I'm really hoping to get a nice GWP and so I bough the hand lotion for my purchases to reach P1000 but heck the SA said that they still don't have the GWP for P1000 and have to buy more to reach P2000 to have a freebie.  What the???  Tony Moly Philippines fb page announces the freebies early first week of the month and you still don't have the items?  I feel cheated and the kid in me has been slap.  So cool-off na muna kami ni TonyMoly and it will be months befor I visit another TonyMoly store (or maybe never!).  Will just probably order online straight from Korea.

To console my broken heart, I bought these macarons.
my sister's shot, nice right?
Tous les Jours Macarons
Thanks for reading.  Till then.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)