November 18, 2012

Landmark: A Happy Wasteland

One reason that makes me happy about ending my haul ban is Landmark which is a happy, delightful, wonderful wasteland for it's offers and great deals at very affordable prices.  And lucky me! all the items I got are on sale.
ZenZest Peppermint Foot Soak P108
ZenZest Tea Tree Oil P135
Artist Studio Brush P89.77
Spray Bottle P22.27
I learned about the ZenZest Foot Soak from The Beauty Junkie and also wanted to try it.  Because I bought the buffer from TonyMoly, I decided to also have a tea tree oil to help my nails to shine.  As for the spray bottle, well I can't afford to buy facial mist so I'll just transfer some of my toner to the bottle to carry around for instant freshness.  The brush is just to add a finishing touch whenever I put bb cream.  There are actually lots of soft brushes to choose from but I am not a "make-up girl" so while at Landmark, I satisfied myself by stroking the brushes one by one ^_^

So that's my Landmark haul.  What's your favorite wasteland?

Thanks for reading.  Till then.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)