November 19, 2012

Bench Mini Haul

A memory I remember when going to Bench when I was still a kid:  my sister would look at the clothes while she let me get rummage the sweet/food section and let me get an item to eat while waiting for her.  Now Bench doesn't only offer clothes, accessories, scents and food (and Bench also hire great endorsers like Adam Lavine and Lee Min Ho) but also some skincare products.  And look what I found, a coffee scrub and an argan oil both at a very affordable prices.
Moroccan Argan Oil P199.75
Coffee & Honey Body Scrub P149.75
just another shot
I can't choose between the two shots of my sister so I put them both :)

Very happy with the argan oil; although it's not concentrated, since they are very expensive in other stores.  I love coffee scrub. I remember using the beans from Starbucks as a body scrub and it really made my skin soft and smooth.

Thanks for reading.  Till then.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)