November 19, 2012

Skin Food Argan Oil Silk Hair Mask Pack

Everytime I have my hair chop, the haircutter will always tell me that my hair is dry on some parts.  True!  At the age of 4 or 5, my hair was already permed.  At 9 or 10, my hair is already dyed and at the age of 16 my hair is already rebonded so it's no surprise that my hair is damaged.  And so every now and then I go for a home hair treatment.
Argan Oil Silk Hair Mask Pack Sample
A hair mask pack that contains nourishing argan oil and silk to transform dry, damaged hair into healthy, shiny tresses.
After shampooing, remove excess water and apply to damp hair.  Leave on for 5 minutes.  Rinse off with lukewarm water.
The smell is something that I don't like.  It's a combination of herbs and chemicals and the combination for me is a disaster.  The pack has a thick consistency and has a light brown in color.

As instructed, after shampooing I applied the mask pack to my hair and well I put a shower cap on too then after around 5 minutes I rinse my hair with tepid water.  Then dry my hair with a fan.  The uncolored part of my hair became shiny and smooth but the part that is colored kind of became frizzy and dry especially the ends though shiny. The smell is too strong too for my liking.

I'm a 50-50 about this product.

Thanks for reading.  Till. then.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)