November 9, 2012

TheFaceShop Real Nature Mask Pomegranate

"A lifting/radiance mask sheet containing pomegranate extract rich in vitamins B1 and B2 and minerals to improve resilience and provide moisturized radiance to the skin".
Real Nature Mask Pomegranate
Extract grounded from fresh pomegranate 1000mg contained
Lots of healthy stuff in a mask huh?  Let's google them!
So from www.acne-vitamins.com:
Vitamin B1 or Thiamine - "aids digestion in the process of metabolizing food. A proper balance of vitamin B1 can help your body to better absorb other vitamins. B1 is also an antioxidant that rids your body of toxins, enhances blood circulation and assists in energy production"
Vitamin B2 or Riboflavin - "Vitamin B2 deficiency can be a cause of acne. B2 is essential for healthy skin, hair and nails. B2 also plays a role in growth and energy release. Along with vitamin A, vitamin B2 works to improve and maintain the mucous membranes in the digestive tract, aiding in digestion and preventing the buildup of bacterial waste"
And from livestrong.com:
Minerals - "mineral in addition to vitamins, also help skin rejuvenate and appear healthy"
i hope you can still read the ingredients
I like that the essence of this variant is lightweight and not sticky and is quickly absorbed by my skin.  A bit itchy while the mask sheet is on my face but goes away once I removed it.  The strong smell of alcohol is really annoying and irritating but got used to it after 5 minutes.  The moisturizing effect is just okay especially if in a tropical country but needs to apply moisturizers when in a cold place.  It gives my face a natural sheen maybe because of the minerals but disappears immediately after just washing my face with water.  Resilience?  I guess one time use is not enough to judge this aspect.

TheFaceShop Real Nature Mask Pomegranate for me, is just okay:  it doesn't gave my face any extraordinary effect but thank goodness there's no breakouts!

Thanks for reading.  Till then.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)