February 25, 2013

Just Another Watsons Haul

By now you must be getting tiredof packages/haul posts.  I know.  So I'm doing everything I can to not look on online shops and just write on a piece of paper whatever I like then throw it in the trash bin.  But last Saturday, I went out with my sister to do a regular grocery but fist have to check out something from Watsons and it just happened.  I ended up buying things (ooppss).

Let's categorize my haul into two:
First is for the Hair and Body.
Nivea Body UV Whitening Serum P219
Eva's Vitamin Hand Cream Avocado Flavor P139 for two
Watson's Paddle Hair Brush P99.75
TREsemme Smooth and Shine Hair Mask P160
It's all the Nivea Serum's fault!  I don't know why I've become into Vitamin C infused products, maybe they promises to brighten dull skin.  The hand cream is so cheap I immediately agreed to my sister to buy it and split the price into half.

Next is for the face.
My sister and I are just looking, just looking and then there's Bifesta cleansing oil that other bloggers reviewed.  Oh it's cheaper than other cleansing oils but shedding P400 off my wallet just for me try it is a total waste of money but right next to  it are some products from a brand called Pure Beauty.  I'm so surprised how cheap this brand is despite of it's sophisticated packaging (serum at P399 compared to others at around P800+).  Really don't know what to choose between the peeling gel and serum (I asked myself that I should only buy one, for me to have the Nivea Serum).  My sister solved the problem by her; buying the serum, and I will just let her try the peeling gel (and vice versa.  deal!).  iWhite for the sake of sampling and mask for my satisfaction (why am I addicted to mask??) both are from Korea (as emphasize from the packaging) and also got some nose pore strips from Glam.
Pure Beauty Pomegranate Antioxidant Exfoliating Gel P299
Pure Beauty Pomegranate Antioxidant Serum P399
iWhite Whitening Aqua Moisturizing Cream P20
Watsons facial mas at P29 each
Glam Green Tea Nose Pore Stips P99 original price per box but on a buy 2 take 1 promo
I know I should stop.  But expect two or three more for the first quarter of the year *__*

Thanks for reading.  Till then.  Bye!

3 comments:

  1. I love watsons! The nivea whitening system looks really effective too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, hope the watsons here in our country expand and sell hada labo hehehe

      Delete
    2. yess!! hada labo!! (so expensive yet so awesome .-.)

      Delete

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)