May 6, 2013

April 2013 Empties: A little too late

Hello and yes, I'm still alive.  Just got out of the city for a couple of days and have been busy with work and cleaning at home at haven't have much time to open a computer to blog and before I knew it, it's already May.  Como vuela el tiempo, indeed  i(t's that only phrase that I remember from my spanish class).

I'm temporarily broke, but by temporary I mean my earnings equates my expenses which is bad because I have no savings for my future life and travel.  The culprits to this expenses are electricity bill (it skyrocketed!!!), food and hording of products especially now that I'm exploring make-up and so posting my monthly empties is a must for monitoring basis.  Not much for April but I'm looking forward for my May hit pan.
around 8 items in different size and shapes
Hooray for finally emptying the Skin Malguem after almost a year and really happy to finally throwing the Calgon body spray since it's been in my bag for 3+ years (it's a gift from my brother's ex hihihi).  Another gift is the Victoria Secrets lotion.  Love the smell but it's just sticky so it took me awhile to finish using it.
I don't think Belo can touch every skin
While other Filipinos are raving about Belo, I on the other is starting to hate it and I'm throwing my first ever Belo item which is a deodorant.  At first I'm like oh it's cute and it's really a good anti-perspirant but then it dried and made my armpits itchy so I'm throwing it.  Last minute change of mind for the Lip Ice since it looks good on my cheeks.

Blurry pictures, I don't know what's wrong with my phone's camera application T_T

 Thanks for reading. Till then. Bye!

3 comments:

  1. It's an awesome paragraph in support of all the online visitors; they will obtain advantage from it I am sure.

    Also visit my blog ... Learn Alot more Here - africa-sports.tv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. If that's how you define broke,then Im broke as well.

    almost bought that belo deo because of the sleek packaging. Settled for godiva and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yehey I'm not alone =D
      At first I thought the belo deo was really good because because I see some whitening but around two weeks later, my armpits got itchy and notice that the whitening effec t is just the accumulated residue of the deo that cannot be removed even if I scrub. Might try Godiva as well when I'm done with Dove :)

      Delete

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)