May 11, 2013

Mizon Ampoule Essential Sheet Mask Hyaluronic Acid

Here's the brand story of Mizon from Korea Depart (because I can't find any English site of the brand):
"Mizon started with renowned Korean cosmetics company employers.  By having our own cosmetics manufacture company, we develop high-quality cosmetics and try to satisfy our customers with rational cost and great quality."
Mizon Original Skin Energy Ampoule Eseential Sheet Mask Hyaluronic Acid
Mizon Ampoule Essential Sheet Mask [Hyaluronic acid] contains highly enriched hyaluronic acid which improves skin elasticity and skin texture by effective moisturizing.
Average price online: $2.50
Got mine for P35 from Hipstyle
The weather in the Philippines is stable: it's crazy hot.  But my skin decided to go against it and turned dry (usually, during summer time my skin is somehow in it's normal state) so it's needs more moisture and a little nutrition.  I chose a mask with hyaluronic acid because it is known to provide and hold moisture in the skin.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/57045-benefits-hyaluronic-acid-skin/#ixzz2SvAuPevq

Mizon called "BEAUTY DOOR" is the way to beautifulness which is always open.  Once you open the door, you will see the world of beauty you have always imagined.  Close your eyes and recall the world of grace you want to achieve.  MIZONs BEAUTY DOOR will lead you to the newly born world of BEAUTY.
20ml of essence for me is not enough.  When I pulled the sheet out from it's packaging, there's really nothing left for me to apply to my neck plus the sheet mask is enclose in a plastic that kind of get/lessen the essence content of the mask.  Others liked a mask that is enclosed in a plastic for faster placement in the face as they say but I find it harder to put the mask in my face plus it contributes to the ever increasing garbage in the planet (although I know it can't be helped, I mean the sheet mask itself is a garbage).  Anyway, the essence is transparent and almost has no smell.  It's not sticky after I rub my hands into the plastic sheet but removing the mask after 30 minutes, the essence got sticky (it seems that the longer I let the mask sheet stay on my face, the stickier the essence gets).  For those with oily skin, I guess splashing some water after use will help reduce the stickiness as for those with normal or dry skin tapping for around 5 minutes is the best remedy.  I actually wanted to rinse my face but what's the use of using sheet mask if I don't let the essence stay on my face?
yeah this is half of my face
After 10 minutes the mask sheet started to dry and almost completely dry 20 minutes after (temperature is around 30○C when I used this).  I'm already used to odd shapes of mask but this one is the oddest of them all even the cuts didn't help.  It seems that my chin and jaw plus my nose are too small that I have to fold the mask sheet in those area.  Good thing though that it's a bit thick and didn't got a tear when I'm tugging and pulling it.  It's also not irritating to the skin, it's like baby wipes.
back part with description, how to use, ingredients
This mask is really moisturising.  Sticky at first but once the skin absorbs the essence plus a good sleep, it made my skin soft and a little tighter that I keep on pinching my cheeks.  Not sure about the brighter and lighter aspect though.

Thanks for reading. Till then. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession
    capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your
    blog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

    Also visit my web blog ... keyword dissection review

    ReplyDelete

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)