December 23, 2013

2 More Days

I'm finally feeling the holiday spirit and can't stop munching peppermint candy canes.  I also already hanged the 3D snowflakes that I made on our window (the other one though flew and never to be seen, sad it's my favorite because it's golden).  If you're curious how to make one then head over to WikiHow.

I've been slacking on my reviews posts (sorry) but I'm trying to be productive by baking cookies to be given as presents to some friends and been browsing the net on how to package them since I'm kinda on a budget.  For the next couple of days I'll definitely be "income-less" for quitting my job ahahaha what a nice way to end the year right?  But seriously, don't do harsh decision like what I did but I'm really hoping that 2014 will be nice to me and I will end up in a really nice and fitting job on January 2014.  For the meantime let's just all enjoy the holidays by filling up our tummies and gaining 2 kilos without guilt and opening and giving those presents in a jolly and merry way.

Oh I'm eating red velvet right now, I bake it myself!


Going back to the main reason of this post,  here are some fun-tastic ideas that I found.  Enjoy!

source
source
source
source
source
source
source

Unfortunately, I didn't capture the final "packaging" that I made but here are the raw form of what I did:


I got A+ for all my efforts and everyone is surprised with the name stamps.

Thanks for reading. Till then. Bye!

4 comments:

  1. that velvet cake looks delish! just found you on bloglovin ;)
    happy holidays!

    http://invisiblestilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe I ate 5 of the red velvet ooppsy. thanks for dropping by Angel and Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Homemade gifts are always sweet and precious! It's late, but Merry Christmas, Arya! :D You'll find a better job at 2014 for sure - something that will make you happy or at least not make you dread waking up and going to work. (Naku nakaraming ganyan na ko! Haha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas too Helen and Happy New Year. I really do hope that I'll find that job that will make; not just me but my mom as well, happy :) ahahaha. Cheers to 2014!

      Delete

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)