June 3, 2014

Missha Time Revolution Night Repair Ampoule


Let's take a moment to admire the purple bottle of Missha Time Revolution Night Repair New Science Activator Ampoule.  This is just the sample size in 10ml but the packaging looks so good even it's golden box and the leaflet that came with it (together with the Time Revolution First Essence, I posted a photo in my instagram and you can visit this post to know how they look like) is so beautiful.  I've been using this ampoule for more than a month now and I still have 1/3 product left so paying $8 is so worth it specially because it works so well on me.  By the way, this is said to be a dupe for Estee Lauder Night Repair but the ingredients of Time Revolution Night Repair Ampoule looks more "juicier" to me (for the list, you can check Missha US site).

Description:  Highly concentrated essential ampoule to help make flawless and sleek skin through promoting skin's original and natural power to improve skin condition every day.  Triplex-Activating System providing 3 benefits at a time:

1st:  Bio-Tech Activator:  Various lactic acid fermented ingredients help vitalize skin and improve skin damage from external harmful situations.  2nd:  Skin Power Activator:  Scientific damage recovering system considering skin condition helps active ingredients being absorbed effectively to the skin.  3rd:  Essential Activator:  Pro-vitamins increase skin's own adaptability and provide synergy benefit with following skincare.

Dual functional cosmetic of Wrinkle Repairing & Whitening.  Dermatologist tested.  Clinically tested.  Mild formula for your precious skin.  Paraben-free, Artificial colorant-free, Artificial fragrance-free, Ethanol-free formula.

Directions:  Before applying serum, apply appropriate amount over the face following skin texture.  Pat lightly until fully absorbed.


A mouthful of description but they are so true!  My face looks glowing, flawless and sleek.  With continuous usage, my face looks healthy and less sensitive.  My pores looks smaller and my freckles and sun spots are less visible. I never had a major breakout with this ampoule and my skin is soft yet firmer than before.

I skip using essence and serum with this plus: because it's summer, I sometimes skip cream or emulsion and this still moisturizes my skin:  just a toner, eye cream and this is enough for my dry and sensitive skin.  The brown ampoule is a bit sticky but lightly massaging it all over the face and neck (don't forget the neck) helps the skin in absorbing it faster.  I'm already use to different kinds of smell of skincare products so the scent of this one is mild for me and I'm happy that it's free of artificial fragrance although I read some reviews that despises its smell  (I'd rather put something on my face that smell like this ampoule than with something that smells like flowers yet full of artificial scent).

And like what I said in my intro,  I've been using this ampoule for more than a month and in my estimate, 10 ml can last for 2 months because just a little really goes a long way.

Missha Time Revolution Night Repair New Science Activator Ampoule is so good to me that I'm putting it on my list that I will surely repurchase after I'm done with all the ampoules and serum that I have.

p.s. as of 6/4/2014:  Missha is so nice to us guys...just received a message from Missha Philippines saying that they're giving a special promo for the trial set for only Php980 (instead of Php1100) and it's free of shipping plus of course samples as freebies so if you wanted to get the trial set of The Time Revolution Night Repair 10ml and The First Treatment Essence 30ml then better text or call Noemi Ronquillo of Missha Philippines at 09178302763.  Here's the message:
"Hi Arya! I read the messages to you of your followers and I would like to offer a special promo to you and your followers. We have the special trial set of the first treatment essence, 30 ml and the night repair ampoule like the one in your blog, 10 ml. The SRP in our stores is php 1100 but I am giving them to you for php 980 with free shipping. We will also include some sachets of BB Crean and CC Cream for your fans to try. They can call or text me, Noemi Ronquillo of Missha Philippines 09178302763"



13 comments:

  1. I always envy your Korean products ;)
    Missha is a brand I am waiting to get my hands on :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually go for korean brands because it suites my skin, I hope you can get ahold of Missha products soon :)

      Delete
  2. Hi! How much is that product and where to buy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi I pre-ordered this (together with the first essence) in an online shop-facebook sae sil parknshop for not more than 700 pesos (around $16) or you can buy it in gmarket. missha stores also sell the trial set :) the full size product is around $43 or you can just click the name of the product of my post, they will lead you to an amazon link

      Delete
    2. i think in honest skin they are on sale right now http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ATLVNIS?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creativeASIN=B00ATLVNIS&linkCode=xm2&tag=thecertilateb-20

      Delete
  3. wow! i'm impressed with the results. i wanna try. will check the facebook page you mentioned above ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a holy grail level to me!!!! you can also check bae lu facebook or missha's shop...i saw the set in the trinoma branch :)

      Delete
    2. update: according to sae sil the missha sale is on 9 to 15

      Delete
  4. I’m actually surprised to see that kind of packaging for a sample! It looks gorgeous and very luxurious and the fact that such an amount lasts that long is such great news. I think I sometimes underestimate the content of Korean skincare samples, compared to our products, they last a lot longer.
    I’m glad the product is effective. I almost decided on buying it instead of an Innisfree serum, but at the time Missha was more expensive and I didn’t find a sample, but I will be taking note of how good it is.
    Unfortunately, I think it that the wrinkles around our eyes are the hardest to fight and once they have settled, they become a very big problem. Maybe you could try something for more mature skin types, to prevent them from getting worst?
    Kisses and take care!

    http://momodicted.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's really a very surprising product! innisfree is also a good brand but they don't usually go on sale so they are quite expensive for me..my current eye cream is for mature skin hahahah, hopefully it will prevent my undereyes from getting worst

      Delete
  5. wow if its said to be a dupe to Estee Lauder Night Repair then it must be very nice :) pero based on your reviews palang parang bentang benta na for me plus its half the price of those high end brands. PS i took a moment to appreciate the bottle haha, im so fond of the serum bottles talaga and their apothecary feel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for appreciating the bottle, it looks like a potion :) it just works so well on my skin and I'm happy that I'm using something that is like a high end brand without the hefty price tag. I found a couple of reviews though saying that it gave them breakouts which is the opposite to what happen to me

      Delete
  6. You have noted very interesting details! ps nice website.

    ReplyDelete

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)