July 29, 2014

Laneige Power Essential Skin Refiner Moisture


Remember my flowery back-drop from my blushers series? Well here it goes again, for this post only (hoping that when I visit my sister, I'll have a product photo session again because they look lovely...they look lovely right? please agree!).  Let's get back to the main element of the above photo though and I must say it's the priciest toner skincare product I ever bought but still worth it!

I thought that Laneige Power Essential Skin Refiner Moisture is an essence (which explains why I bought it because by the time I ordered this I told myself that I would "amplify" my skincare and I'll start with an essence but, toink I didn't research much and rely on the "refiner" word...it's as if the beauty world is saying "your okay with your cleansers, now on with the toner...don't skip upgrading it, lady it's an important product").  "Skin Refiner" who wouldn't want a product that can refine the skin especially when your pores are awkwardly big?  Fact by the way, pores don't open and close and two of the main reasons why they appear to look "open" is one, it's clog with hardened sebum and dirt and two, it's not "toned" you know when you wash your face it requires some hours before it can get back to it's normal condition before you can apply other stuff like skincare and makeup and that's why Toner was born: it tones/conditions and prep the skin for the next step!


Laneige Power Essential Skin Refiner Moisture is perfect for boys and girls that have dry skin like me because it really has some moisturizing thing to it...I actually lost the paper that list the ingredients so I don't know what specific stuff does it.  Also, it has a bit of an alcohol smell maybe from some low concentrated acid which I found out to be okay to be present in toners because it acts like a mild daily peel/exfoliant for the skin...just remember though that it should be mild, ditch those strong astringent your skin may not handle it!  If I go over that mild alcohol scent, this toner smells nice and clean.

For the effect, this toner is one of the reason why my skin is soft and looking smooth as if my before big pores we're blurred so they look smaller now so I can say that it does it's job in toning/conditioning the skin.  It says in the description that it's "Moisturizing skin refiner with purifying and softening effect for clear skin" -not 100% sure about the purifying part because I still have blackheads and whiteheads but my skin is clearer than before.

It's a very nice toner with very pretty packaging (I had a hard time throwing the box because it's well put together and I think I'll also have a hard time letting go of the container, I wish I can find a way to recycle it) and it also has a really really "nice" price, I know there are a lot of girls there that really invest on products and will think that this has a cheap price but for me, it's already pricey but considering how well it perform, it's still a good buy!

I think that's all I have to say for this toner.  I'll just leave you with this more colorful photo (than the first photo which is more on the dreamy side).





11 comments:

  1. nice photos sis! i love it! will definitely look for this sis. san mo nabili? regarding castor oil, sa watson's ko sya nabili sis, kasama ng mga sebo de macho, eucalyptus oil, etc. katabi kalimitan ng mga band-aids :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, yihey...naorder ko siya online sa gmarket pero meron din sa mga malls ang alam ko pero limited lang kasi branches ng laneige...will check the castor oil, medyo palagi siyang nababanggit na oil baka tumalab sa hair ko na dry :)

      Delete
  2. aww i forgot! regarding the vitamin E, you can definitely use myra E. just stole a few from my husband's (hehe) so i don't know the brand :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yun lang kasi alam ko na brand ng vitamin e hehehehe, thanks sa info

      Delete
  3. that picture tho! looks like an ad shot, galing sis! <3
    how much did you get the toner? i stopped using toners na recently, but im thinking of trying laneige's moisturizer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Shayne, im really happy with this post photos. I think i got this for more or less $30, kinda already expensive for a toner for me hehehe...mga essence and the sleeping pack pa lang natry ko sa laneige and so far i'm impressed

      Delete
    2. by the way, if you're interested to a mini samples swap in the future let me know i have a mini tub of laneige's sleeping pack as the "main swap" hehehe

      Delete
    3. ay yes! im interested, i havent done a swap locally, i think that would be awesome sis. ill let you know when i have budget na for it, it might take awhile nga lang :)

      Delete
  4. yihey!!!!and it's samples lang naman para di masyadong mabigat, parang shipping fee yung main na gagastusin :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did it lighten your pimple marks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not much...I suggest the white dew line if you wanted some lightening effect though I only tried the essence

      Delete

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)