August 16, 2014

Quick Bites: Tomato Pesto Longganisa Pasta



Sometimes something fancy can be done at home without declaring war in the kitchen.  Bottled sauces and some leftover can do the trick like what I did with this Tomato Pesto Longganisa Pasta.

What you need is some leftover pasta of your choice...


Sun Dried Tomato Pesto, mine is by Filippo Berio and some leftover Longganisa cut into pieces (you can also use chorizo or any other meat that you like as long as your stomach can digest it hehe, last time I used chicken).


Just toss everything in a pan in a low to medium heat.  Add salt and pepper to taste and your done!  Easy!

6 comments:

  1. Mmm, I love pesto. This looks like a quick, hearty meal. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at first i'm overwhelmed with pesto but loving it now. This is indeed super quick and hearty meal

      Delete
  2. OH i didnt know that there is such thing as sun dried tomato pesto, nagcrave tuloy ako.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can't eat a lot pag pure pesto lang so I chose the one with sun dried tomatoes, yum buti nalang merong readily vailable sa grocery

      Delete
  3. Your pics made me hungry. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)