May 22, 2015

Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence


One fine early afternoon, I woke up and said to myself "I need SPF in my life" and with the blazing sun this summer, that sudden tick of my mind is a bright idea else my skin is all fried and sun-damaged.

I am not a fan of sunscreen/sunblock/sun protection-whatever-you-call-them products because I always assume that they are one: sticky and heavy, two: smells funky and three:  gives white or gray cast.  I loved a sun cream in deluxe sample size before with the right spf and whatever pa+++ but the full size is so expensive and I don't know where to get a sample again so I just rely with whatever spf my bb creams have.

So considering the first reason that I mentioned above, I decided to look for something light like an essence and with that in mind I found Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence and I hit the jackpot.

The yellowish gel-essence-like-cream is water base so it's light and refreshing in the sense that it melts and gives a bit of a cool sensation when applied on the skin.  At first it weird me out because there's a quick phase wherein it turns into something sticky but glad that it will immediately turn into something powdery~it's like a light satin powder that can act like a make-up base or primer which is also one of the reason why I love this product.  It has a high SPF of 50 and it doesn't leave a white or gray cast.
I wish it has more moisturizing effect though because I have dry skin so I still have to apply cream underneath it but because of it's lightness, I think this is perfect for those who have oily, combination and normal skin type especially those who always experience hot weather (like I do here in the Philippines).


Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence solved the problems that I usually encounter with sunscreen/sunblock/sun protection-whatever-you-call-them products.  It's light, scent goes away when applied and doesn't give white or gray cast plus it can also act as a make-up base or primer.

Saw some other Bioré products in Watsons and I'm very excited to try the "milk" version which I think my dry skin will also love :)

8 comments:

  1. wow how much is this? i want to try one =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. here in Philippines it's around 400 but got this for 300 (someone got it for me from Japan) seems pricey at first but it goes a long way, I'm using it fir 5 months already and still have enough for another month

      Delete
  2. I tried the Biore Perfect Face and another way cheaper one na Biore din. Love Japanese sunblocks, lightweight and madaming murang options.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take note of the Perfect face. true, ganda talaga ng Japanese sunblocks

      Delete
  3. Nonono, I think the milk version will be too dry for your skin. Stick to this or go for another brand? Sunkiller and Skin Aqua make pretty awesome sunscreens too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good thing you told me because I really thought it's the more moisturizing version. Will look into your recos after I'm done with another suncream from a korean brand. Thanks :D

      Delete
  4. how much is this sis? not sure if this was the brand that i saw na super mahal. btw i love talaga your new wallpaper here i feel like its so yuo and matchy matchy pa siya with your welcome banner on the right :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's around 400 here sa pinas (sa japan nasa 300 siya) pero sulit na since I'm using it non stop for 6 months. Thanks Shayne :D

      Delete

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)