May 30, 2017

For that Watery Moist Skin Look



How do Koreans achieve that "Moist-Glowy" look without too much make-up.  I'm very curious and almost asked someone while I'm in Korea on how to achieve it but well but I'm too shy to have a conversation.  I tried a full blown Korean Skincare before but I still didn't achieved the look.

Anyway I'm still thinking that moisture is the key and so I got the Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Moisture Watery Cream which is the perfect variant for my dry skin.

This will be  quick review.

The cream has a gel-like texture that seems to have just a light moisturization but noooooooope, it does pretty well in the moisturization department that I enjoy massaging this cream into my face so my skin can absorb it well.  I did used this during the first quarter of the year when Manila is a bit chilly so I have no problem with how heavy it is but come summertime, I can only use it at night but surprisingly it doesn't have that oily residue which I tend to experience with super heavy creams.

The only thing that I hate about it is it's heavy floral-perfume scent, like up to now I'm still not used to it.  Oh it's in a glass jar by the way in case you are wondering and it is affordable at around $10 to $15 which is not bad for a nice moisturizer.

Description and Ingredients from Memebox

If your skin is constantly thirsty, you're familiar with dry, rough, and flaky skin. Of Nature Republic's Super Aqua Max line, the Moisture Watery Cream is the richest and most hydrating of them all, and is specially formulated to banish dry skin once and for all. As a water-based hydrating cream, it absorbs instantly, to refresh the skin by replenishing moisture and deep nourishment to the skin. Nutrient-rich marine ingredients, including Hawaiian Sea Water provides long-lasting hydration that leaves your skin supple, radiant, and silky all day.


Full Ingredients:
Sea Water, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Betaine, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Pueraria Thunbergiana Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Sargassum Muticum Extract, Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Ulva Lactuca Extract, Ecklonia Cava Extract, Codium Tomentosum Extract, Agarum Cribrosum Extract, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Sargassum Fulvellum Extract, Porphyra Yezoensis Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Jania Rubens Extract, Gelidium Cartilagineum Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Algae Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Codium Fragile Extract, Laminaria Cloustoni Extract, Chlorella Minutissima Extract, Hizikia Fusiforme Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Pikea Robusta Extract, Hydrolyzed Algae Extract, Hydrolyzed Ulva Lactuca Extract, Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Trideceth-6, Polysorbate 20, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Glycosyl Trehalose, Water, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Lactobacillus/Algae Extract Ferment, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Protein, Algae Oligosaccharides, Chlorella Ferment, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 14700, CI 19140

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I read your blog regularly. Your humoristic style is awesome, keep doing what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)