June 16, 2012

TonyMoly's APPLETOX

Annyeong Haseyo! Although I'm already in my mid-20's, cute things can still make my heart jump.  That's what I felt when I saw a cute green apple while browsing the net some time last May.

I'm talking about TonyMoly's Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream.
“Start your day right with Appletox! Php 528
It contains keratin extracted from green apple, papaya and other fresh vegetables to provide moisture and to better eliminate waste and clean up old skin cells.The active fruit acids contained in green apples eliminate cuticles in pores, allowing the skin to have more effective absorption of the nutrients provided by masks and other daily skin care products.The keratin extract of papaya leaves the skin fresh, transparent and clean." -from Tony Moly Philippines' facebook page.

Here's how to use:  After daily cleansing, apply an appropriate amount onto the skin and gently massage in a circular motion for around 1 to 2 minutes. Wait for 20 to 30 seconds then massage again in a circular motion. Once dirt particles appear, simply rinse off with lukewarm water. Recommended to use 1~2 times a week.
At first try, I thought that the product was a complete waste of money because I didn't see any peeling effect.  So I slept feeling sorry to myself for spending P500+ on something that doesn't work.  I was wrong.  I was really surprise the following morning when I touched my face: smooth and soft, I can't help touching it.
But that's not all.

On my third use, my sister noticed that my freckles are less visible.  She decided to try it too and well, she wanted to have one right away and keeps on bugging me as to when will be my next visit to TonyMoly (she wants to have the freebies kekeke).

The product is white and creamy and has this crispy apple scent that is a little addicting, you want to use it everyday.  It leaves a thin layer of moisture after use so sometimes (when I'm lazy) I skip using emulsion or moisturizer.

I'm on my fourth week now on using Appletox and I can say that it's one of the reason why I somehow have this pinkish white glowing face!

By the way, Appletox doesn't come with a free spatula. And if your wondering why I didn't have the peeling effect on my first try it's because my face is a little damp so make sure to towel dry your face before using it.

Daebak!!! Till then.  Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)