June 25, 2012

My Less than 1 Dollar Finds

Just visited the nearby mall and found these cute and affordable stuff (all below P40 or $1).

Facial mask has become one of my addiction as I feel instantly pampered everytime I used it.  Found these Beauty Buffet masks from Watsons at P39 each.
so kawaii!!!

These clips will surely break the ice from my all black outfit.  Found them in the grocery store for only P39.75.
~pretty~

This Bobbie Heavenly Glitz Nail Polish will surely brighten  my feet, perfect for my upcoming beach escapade.  P36 only.
*sparkly*

Cheap right? hahaha

Thanks for reading.  Bye!

2 comments:

  1. hi.. so glad to find this blog! i looove korean skincare/cosmetics as well. and i'm enjoying reading your post about them. check out my blog too! http://galleryibu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)