July 2, 2012

The Face Shop Lovely me:ex Waterful Grapefruit Mask

Remember this cute pic?  Yes, it's from my The Face Shop Haul post and I will now share my thoughts on the product.

There are 3 Kinds in this line:



Waterful Grapefruit Mask - A sleeping mask pack with fresh juicy grapefruits to enrich the skin with moisture to revitalize and hydrate tired and dry skin.



Magic Pink Powder Mask - A wash off mask pack with Calamine and Salicyclic Acid for a flawless solution in easing skin problems and provides care for troubled skin areas by softening flacky, dead skin cells.

Pore Ghassoul Mask - A  wash off mask pack of Ghassoul sourced from Morocco contorls sebum, a culprit of pore clogging. It gently removes dirt and impurities to smooth out uneven skin surface.








*photos from The Face Shop's Website


The one that I got is the Waterful Grapefruit Mask and thank God for the english description and instructions on one side of the box.
Directions:
Apply once or twice a week after toner in the evening.  Smooth gently over face evenly, avoiding eye and mouth areas.  Allow mask to remain on face overnight.  Then rinse off with lukewarm water next morning.

Caution:
1.  Discontinue use if signs of irritation appear.
2.  Keep out of reach of children.

The grapefruit smell didn't bother me when I sampled (in my hands) it in the store.  But I feel dizzy whenever I applied it on my face.  But it might just me.  Why?  Because I hate the smell of grapefruit.  I have the same feeling when i used a grapefruit variant body wash.  Anyway the smell goes away after a minute.
~looks like a pudding~
It almost has the same texture with panna cotta, only creamier.  The cream itself is in peach color.  The packaging is oh so cute and has a plastic lid on top of the cream when open.  I use this twice a week or whenever my face feel super dry.  The result?  Instant smoothness.  It also makes my skin softer the next morning.  Moisturize? yes. Hydrates? no, as I feel that my face is dry again after a day.
Can anyone translate this for me???

That's it.  Thanks for reading.  Till then.  Bye! 

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Nothing special on the comic strip.
    Title: Mr. Worry's Story.
    Geum Seong Mi (? can't read the text clearly) is always worried about skin concerns/problems.
    One day, Mr. Worry said..
    'I'll take care of (all) your skin concerns/problems.'
    Don't worry, be happy!

    ReplyDelete

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)