September 12, 2012

A Tree can tell your personality?

I'm just gonna share some interesting article (I think this can be considered as an article) from this site, http://www.wowzone.com/whattree.htm.  My friend actually sent me an email with birth dates and trees and then she look into the tree that corresponse to my birth date and surprise (I'm really surprised!!!!), it's kinda true (my friend said akong ako).

CEDAR TREE (the Confidence) - of rare beauty, knows how to adapt, likes luxury, of good health, not in the least shy, tends to look down on others, self-confident, determined, impatient, likes to impress others, many talents, industrious, healthy optimism, waiting for the one true love, able to make quick decisions.
Many talents? Me? Let's see.  Eating.  Reading in a peculiar position.  Complaining.  Doing nothing.  Daydreaming.   Ahahaha I guess those are some of my talents.
Give it a try so that you'll also be surprise like me. :D

Thanks for reading.  Till then.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)