September 11, 2012

Snoe Exfoliating Oatmeal Beauty Bar

A single swipe can make your skin healthy white!  I guess this is my best way to describe Snoe's Exfoliating Oatmeal Beauty Bar.
Snoe White Beauty Bar No.9
I'm a little skeptic to get any Snoe White Beauty Bar because first I thought it was a kojic soap which I have a very bad experience with it (it made my skin in my legs very sensitive), second is because I'm not into whitening (I already have fair skin) and third is the price (I'm okay with liquid soaps or family soaps that can be bought in grocery stores but beauty bar???...pffftt) but since this is with the Milk Scrub in Oatmeal then why not give it a try.
just look at the cute snowflake at the center, love this detail
Just one swipe on wet skin can make lots of bubbles, it's like I'm having bubble bath everytime I use this soap.  I don't time how many minutes I let the bubbles stay but according to the packaging 2 minutes is enough and expect a slight tingling sensation especially if you have cuts or scratches (I always have scratches) If you can't tolerate the sensation then just rinse your skin thoroughly with water and everything will be just fine.  As for the smell, well it's something that I love and at the same time hate.  Love because it smells like vanilla, hate because sometimes I smell something unnatural like a bubblegum.
discontinue use if signs of irritation occurs.  do not use near eyes, for external use only
I like that it helps in drying out the small pimples on my shoulders (I don't know how to exactly call them) but at the same time moisturizes my skin (weird right but awesome!).  It has mild exfoliation because of the real oats on it which save me time from scrubbing myself using sea salt, milk scrubs and the like (I still at least use these kinds once a week) though I only use this soap every other day because one it's not healthy to scrub the skin daily (talking about removing the natural oils of the skin) and two is it's still a whitening soap so I'm afraid that it will irritate my sensitive skin.  It helps in whitening some dark spots specially on my legs and because of this effect I'm convinced to try the Vitamin C - Enriched Calamansi Beauty Bar.  Wondering why I'm obsessed with whitening dark spots?  Because I have loads of them especially on my legs because of allergy so thank goodness for these effective whitening soaps from Snoe.

Here are the complete benefits and active ingredients of Snoe White Exfoliating Oatmeal Beauty Bar from their website.
Thanks for reading.  Till then.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)