September 4, 2012

Happy White Heels


Wouldn't it be nice to have a weekly spa to pamper the tired body specially our feet?  On a budget like me?Why not try a DIY foot spa at the comfort of your home with Snoe's Happy Heels Foot Whitening Therapy Set.
Pamper yourself with Snoe Happy Heels Foot Soak for tired, aching feet. This therapeutic soak contains the antiseptic, deodorizing, and healing properties of natural Tea Tree Oil to condition feet. Wild mint stimulates blood circulation to refresh and revive and calamansi to whiten skin. Feet look and feel soft, clean and healthy.
front
steps and ingredients
Step 1: Happy Heels Therapy Foot Soak
Pamper yourself with Snoe Happy HeelsFoot Soakfor tired, aching feet. This therapeutic soak contains the antiseptic, deodorizing, and healing properties of natural Tea Tree Oil to condition feet. Wild mint stimulates blood circulation to refresh and revive and calamansi to whiten skin. Feet look and feel soft, clean and healthy.

I use around 1 tbsp. of this into a basin of water and soak my feet for 30 minutes.  While soaking my feet, I usually put either a face mask or hair treatment to maximize the time.  After 30 minutes; using a pumice stone, I scrub my feet and small white particles which is the dead skin cells are easily sloughed off.  I also clean my cuticles in this step which saves me from using a cuticle remover.

Step 2: Happy Heels Therapy Foot Scrub
Whiten, smoothen, cool, and soothe your dry and tired feet with Snoe Happy Heels FootScrub. This invigorating scrub micro beads to buff away calluses and dead skin cells, mint oil and menthol to cool and moisturize the feet, and calamansi to whiten skin.

To completely remove and soothe my feet, I use the foot scrub included in the set.  It does not only pamper my feet but also my legs.  The beads gives my feet and legs a light a massage especially if I spread the scrub in a circular motion.  Next step is...

Step 3: Happy Heels Therapy Foot Lotion
Happy Heels Therapy Foot Lotion noticeably whitens, soothes and softens dry cracked skin , significantly improving the look and feel of dry feet and cracked heels. It helps build a 24-hour hydration barrier. Infused with cooling peppermint and anti-bacterial Tea Tree Oil to help revitalize rough, dry, and tired feet and calamansi to whiten skin.

To bring back the moisture on my feet I use the lotion not just only after after the step 1 and 2 but on a daily basis.  It's a little watery that gives it the advantage of the skin absorbing it more quickly.  The peppermint gives a cooling sensation that refreshes my feet even without massaging it.

Step 4: Happy Heels Therapy Foot Spray
Refresh and revive your tired feet with an instant pick-me-up of cooling, deodorizing & whitening SnoeHappy Heels Foot Spray. It promotes a cooling sensation to leave feet feeling refreshed and helps to combat odor. Menthol cools skin to leave it feeling refreshed and calamansi to whiten the skin.

To be honest, I rarely use this spray.  But if you want your feet to feel instantly cool and deodorize, then this will be very helpful to you.  This is included in the set and I don't want to waste things so I'm starting a habit to spray it first on my feet before putting on my shoes.

Indeed, Snoe Happy Heels Theraphy set will give you whiter, smoother and more relax and refresh feet like never before!

Thanks for reading.  Till then.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)