September 6, 2012

Mask of the Week + Random Haul

For this week's Mask of the Week I used Nature Republic's  Brightening Mask Sheet in which I already made a mini review here.  I think it's not for sale in stores and I just got the mask from my previous purchases when Nature Republic are still very generous with GWP.  Since I already did a review on this, I'm just going to share with you what I do with the excess essence from the masks that I've been using and my random mini hauls this week.

Aside from massaging it on the face and neck, I put the rest of the essence from the mask on my feet and legs and recently I store it in clean container like the picture below and use it as a regular daily essence.  Maximizing resources and cost cutting saving money at the same time, right?  Wondering where I got the cute container?  From Landmark at P15 for two (if I'm not mistaken)
excess essence good for one week
Still discovering the wonders of Snoe so I visited the nearest kiosk and got an oil and an s-rub.  Too bad, I didn't the free sample of their item of the month.  Better luck next time Arya!
let's see what these babies can do!
And thank goodness for Sesou, I finally got ahold of Strip it.  Cheers!!!!
hope this will not give me lots of ouchies
Also, I'm so excited to visit Tony Moly and Etude House this weekend for their 50% sale on selected items of course!  Check these facebook pages for the list of the sale items:  TM and EH.

Thanks for reading.  Enjoy Shopping.  Till then.  Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Great haul! Can't wait on your review on the s-rub... Great blog, I'm a new follower here! :)

    Let's support each other! :)
    http://somegirlnamedjem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Jemimah! Thanks for checking my blog. Will surely visit your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)