September 16, 2012

Human Nature Haul

Because I liked the Sunflower Oil and Natural Moisturizing Conditioner, I reordered and got some more basic stuff from Human Nature .  Good job for giving livelihood to the mothers who have to stay home and to individuals who don't have stable job so even if I  have too wait for several days for my order, I still get my stuff to these dealers instead of buying them directly in grocery or department stores hoping that somehow I'm indirectly helping out.
100% Natural MoisturizingConditioner P299.75 for 500ml
100% Natural Sunflower Beauty Oil P129.75 for 50ml
Natural Feminin Wash Chamomile Cool P167.75 for 200ml
Natural moisturizing Shampoo with CREAMFoam in Lush Vanilla P139.75 for 200ml
Human Nature is also improving a lot, introducing new products on a monthly basis.

Thanks for reading.  Till then.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)