September 16, 2012

Mask of the Week: Vitamin C & Neroli

Another great mask from the cute cloud:  Beauty Buffet Vitamin C & Neroli Facial Mask.
revitalise and brighten
Indulge in a sumptuous feast for your skin!  This Beauty Buffet Mask's unique's recipe is made up of L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) - an anti oxidant to help stimulate collagen regeneration and defend against free radicals & pigmentation, as well as soothing Neroli to help boost skin regeneration, and Glycine to help retain moisture.  Skin becomes more refined, clearer and revitalised with a healthy glow.  Naturall botanical extracts - Algae, Aloe Vera and Cucumber alsoo help to moisturise and nourish skin.  Enjoy!
This mask is refreshing and I felt a tingling sensation all over my face.  It feels sticky at first but goes away after massaging and tapping my face in front of the fan.  My skin became smooth, it's like I have BB Cream and a little Volumer on.  It does brighten my face.  The smoothness and brightness faded once face is washed even when the excess essence is applied nevertheless this is now part of my favorite Beauty Buffet Mask.

Thanks for reading.  Till then.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)