September 10, 2012

Quick Post on Innisfree Green Tea Pure

i got the picture from here
Nah, I don't have the full size.  What I have are these:
innisfree green tea pure skin and lotion
I have these two for months now and guess that they are for oily, acne prone skin type since they are not moisturizing enough for me.  I was wrong, as it turns out these are for dry skin.

"Enriched with Green Tea and green Complex from pure Jeju Island.  Green Tea Pure revives dry, stressed skin by supplying abundant moisture"

Reason why I'm using these last friday (up to now) is because of my huge (it's angry red) pimple on my cheeks (I still thought they are for acne at that time).  They are quite effective as they lessen the redness and size of my pimple in just a day.  It doesn't hurt that much too although the zit is still inside.  3 days after; that is today, the zit is gone but I still have this small bump on my cheeks.  Well at least it doesn't hurt anymore.

Thanks for reading.  Enjoy the week!  Till then.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)