October 10, 2012

The Body Shop Elderflower Unperfumed Eye Gel

For the sake of having to put something on my dark circles, I decided to pick this product from the sale racks of The Body Shop especially that its packaging is so decent that I thought it would never go on sale.  Cooling and Unscented?  Let's see:  The Body Shop's Elderflower Unperfumed Eye Gel.
"Fragrance free, wide-awake refreshment to soothe, cool, and refresh those delicate peepers. With gentle elderflower extract and witch hazel."
Gently pat around eye area as needed
Hmmm, it's not really fragrance-free because I can smell alcohol upon opening the 15ml tub but upon application, the scent disappears.  It is a gel type so it's transparent and lighter than cream and is quickly absorbed by the skin.
transparent gel
It's main ingredient; Elderflower, has a cooling effect and can be used as a wash for irritated eyes.  And yes, it definitely has the cooling effect that relieves my tired eyes in an instant but I think it doesn't moisturize my under-eye area so I put some Sunflower Oil first before this gel and somehow this combo helped my eyes to look less tired.  Although I finally decided to get an eye cream that promises to lighten and lessen the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, I still uses this gel (and the sunflower oil) during daytime because of its cooling effect which is its main purpose.

Thanks for reading.  Till then.  Bye!

4 comments:

  1. I think I need this right now... :P My eyes are quite puffy and tired today. How much is this? :)

    Maggie
    http://morbidfrank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi maggie. i got the gel at sale price of P195 but its original price is P395 :)

      Delete
  2. I am currently looking for an eye cream,I'll check this out this weekend since it on sale! Thanks for sharing :)
    ~Jenna
    www.bargainblabber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jenna, though this gel is really just for cooling

      Delete

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)