October 11, 2012

Aloe Vera 90% Body Shower Gel

So I got this body wash/shower gel by mistake.  After just one and a half hours of sleep and a long travel going to a place where almost all skincare products are present, my friend and I decided to visit Nature Republic (me because I need an Aloe Gel and friend because of JGS) after attending an event.  It's August, it's rainy yet I'm having very dry skin so I decided to also to grab an aloe body cream and I did, well that's what I thought because when I got home I found this body gel in my shopping bag instead.
Nature Republic Soothing and Moisture Aloe Vera 90% Body Shower Gel
here's a closer look
If you are familiar with Nature Republic's Aloe Gel (review here) then this shower gel is almost the same with the aloe gel only this one lathers though not as bubbly as Nature Republic's Morning Fruits series.  It has an aloe smell, it has the aloe cooling effect and also have the light moisture just like the aloe gel (so lotion/body cream is still needed if you have dry to very dry skin).  It has a California Certified Organic Farmers seal meaning the aloe used is organic and I also don't see any kind of paraben in the ingredients' list.
description + directions on how to use + cautions + ingredients
I always have to used body sponge for me to get some or use a lot of this shower gel to produce lots of bubbles so 150ml of this product is good for around 1 to 1 and 1/2 months. Also; although the container is better than the Morning Fruits', the gel is leaking.  Really, Nature Republic should fix the caps of their shower gels.
just in case you are curious as to how this gel looks like
It's a good product and I'm thinking that this is perfect for summer together with the aloe gel and body cream.  The lightweight and freshness it gives makes it perfect for hot weather.

Thanks for reading.  Till then.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)