December 18, 2012

Crafty Hands!

I don't know why or how I got into this but I'm tying, knotting, crocheting some threads to make bracelets. Honestly, I don't wear most of my "creation" (ahahaha) but just in case you are interested in making your own accessories, here's some sites that I find really helpful in making diys.

ISPYDIY have lots of DIY accessories.  I made a bracelet with the inspiration below but have to improvise for lack of materials.  Too bad our neiborhood is not craft friendly.



photo from ISPYDIY

photo from ISPYDIY
And have to use safety pins to almost all the bracelets that I make.  Some may find it silly but it's quite cute if you ask me :)
photo from Life After breakfast
Life After Breakfast is another site with lots of craft inspiration.  The picture above specifically attracted my attention and have to research on how to do it which leads me to Lebenslustiger.com

photo from Lebenlustiger.com
Be inspired!  Enjoy crafting.

Thanks for reading.  Till then.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)